Call Us 24/7 at 586-697-8066
- A+ BBB rating
- 50+ 5-star reviews
- 24/7 live calls
- On our way in 60 minutes or less
- Free estimates
- We handle every need ourselves, from cleanup to full reconstruction
Water Damage Restoration Experts You Can Trust in Bloomfield Hills, MI
Maxwell Building Services is the premier provider of top-quality water damage restoration services. Our team is proud to be the go-to choice for water damage restoration in Bloomfield Hills, Bloomfield Township, and the surrounding areas. As licensed, insured, and IICRC-certified professionals, we offer efficient water removal services and exceptional customer support. Our experienced and trusted experts are available 24/7 to handle any water removal emergency you may have. With the necessary knowledge and equipment, we can handle any water removal, cleanup, or repair you need.
Our Comprehensive Water Damage Restoration Process
Every water damage restoration project we undertake in Bloomfield Hills, MI begins with a thorough assessment to determine the extent and spread of the damage. Based on this assessment, we develop a practical plan to restore your property to industry standards. Proper water damage cleanup and removal are essential to avoid further structural problems and prevent mold growth. With our arsenal of extractors, dehumidifiers, air movers, and antimicrobials, you can trust Maxwell Building Services to fully restore your home to its pre-loss condition.
Professional Water Damage Repair
Whether you’ve experienced a large loss from unexpected storm damage or have broken or leaking pipe water damage, you need professional water damage services from a reputable water damage restoration company in Bloomfield Hills, MI. Restoration of your home or office following water damage is not a job for amateurs. Trust our specialists to restore your home from your first call to the final clean-up, and help you get back to your daily life.
Water Damage Cleanup & Removal
When a house in Bloomfield Hills or Bloomfield Township experiences any type of water damage, the situation can be devastating. Whether the water is from a sewer backup, malfunctioning appliances such as dishwashers, refrigerators, washing machines, or water heaters, broken, frozen, or leaky pipes, or a bathroom overflow, it can cause significant damage to the structure and the belongings within. If water removal is not handled quickly, the water can cause even more extensive damage that may be hard to manage in the future.
If your home has been impacted by any type of water damage, the immediate concern should be to repair the foundation and integrity of the home. Failure to do this can result in problems such as a flooded basement that could lead to severe structural problems in the future. At Maxwell Building Services, we will help you assess the scope of the damage, conduct water damage cleanup and structural drying, make the necessary water damage repairs, and restore your home to its former state.
Causes of Water Damage
- Basement water damage: this is a common problem caused by heavy rain, broken pipes, hot water heater leaks, and other factors. Maxwell Building Services is available 24/7 to help you with free estimates and insurance company coordination.
- Broken, leaky, and frozen pipes: plumbing issues can lead to water damage, and when water freezes, it expands and can cause pipes to burst. Shut-off valves should be located to minimize damage, and broken or frozen pipe water damage restoration should be handled by professionals.
- Appliance failure: leaks and line breaks can occur over time with appliances such as washing machines, dishwashers, and ice makers, causing damage to various areas of the home.
- Roof leaks: aging and extreme weather conditions can affect a home’s structural integrity, leading to roof damage and leaks that cause water damage to the ceiling, attic, walls, and other areas of the home. Rainwater may also cause short circuits or fires if it enters lights and switches.
- Sewage damage: sewer backups are a serious issue as they require the disposal of everything that comes into contact with the sewage. Sewage damage can come from drains on the floor, toilets, sinks, or showers. Professional sewage removal services are necessary to handle the situation safely and effectively, and it is critical to call for help as soon as possible.
The Importance of Hiring a Professional Water Damage Company
One crucial reason to hire a professional water damage company in Bloomfield Hills is the efficiency and effectiveness of their services. Attempting to restore the damage on your own or hiring an amateur can result in further damage to your property. Professionals have the necessary expertise, knowledge, experience, and equipment to handle water damage restoration quickly and efficiently. If the water has been contaminated by chemicals or sewage, these experts can handle the situation hygienically, without risking their or your health. Proper repair work also needs to be done to restore the value of your property. Therefore, it is essential to hire a knowledgeable Bloomfield Hills water damage contractor.
We Work With Insurance Companies
We understand how challenging it can be to file a claim and work with insurance adjusters on a property loss. At Maxwell Building Services, we work with all insurance companies and can help you navigate the claims process.
What Maxwell Building Services Can Do For You
Our many years in the industry have given us the required experience and knowledge to deal with any kind of water or flood damage in Bloomfield Hills and Bloomfield Township, MI. Whether the damage has been caused by a storm, flood, or pipe leaks, our experts are well-trained to handle any situation uniquely. We provide residential and commercial water damage victims with the help they need during an emergency water damage crisis. We are fully licensed, insured, and our technicians are IICRC certified to hygienically restore the flooded space back to its pre-loss condition.
When we receive your emergency call, we strive to reach your home within a 60-minute response time. We scrutinize the materials affected by the water and evaluate the extent of the damage. Then, we employ our expertise and high-quality equipment to perform water cleanup and structural drying.